- The Complete Works of Edvard Grieg
- Edvard Grieg Biography
- Troldhaugen and the Grieg Museum
- Grieg’s home just outside of Bergen includes his home, a museum and a concert hall.
- The Grieg Archives
- At the Bergen Public Library
- Houses music manuscripts, articles and letters and more.
- Most has been preserved digitally and can be accessed through their website.
- Grieg Song Transpositions — Quattro
- by Njål Sparbo and Bente Elisabeth Finserås
- All of Grieg’s songs are available in any key and can be purchased.
- Selected songs by Geirr Tveitt and Rikard Nordraak are also available.
- Midnight Sun
- Three volumes compiled and edited by Mimmi Fulmer.
- Three volumes of songs from Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland.
- Includes translations, IPA, recordings of the spoken texts and introductory guides to the languages.